justheadshots.photo is a trading name of Collier Consulting NW Ltd. All references to justheadshots.photo refer to Collier Consulting NW Ltd.
If you disagree with any part of these policies, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Just Headshots.photo’ refers to Collier Consulting NW Ltd, whose registered number is 4737144 whose registered office is 19 Grove Avenue, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0HF and who is the legal owner of this website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Collier Consulting NW Ltd is the data controller in relation to the GDPR regulations. Collier Consulting NW Ltd is also the data processor IN relation to the GDPR regulations.
Your use of this website is subject to the following:
• The content of the pages of this website is for informational use only.
• We reserve the right to change it whenever we see fit.
• Your acknowledgement of the information and materials presented may contain inaccuracies and we reserve the right by law to amend any inaccuracies found.
• Your use of our website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to use the information about our products and services to meet your requirements.
• All information on this website is owned by Collier Consulting NW Ltd and is protected by Copyright Law in the UK and other jurisdictions. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance, copy and videos, etc. Copying or reproducing in any way is prohibited. Images may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Collier Consulting NW Ltd. Breaches of copyright may result in legal action under civil or criminal law. If you would like to reproduce or use one of our images please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss a usage licence agreement and an appropriate fee with you.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the England and Wales.
The information we collect from you:
In some areas of our website we will ask you to provide information which may be used for a number of purposes. This includes information enabling us to ship an order to you, to contact you in case of a query, to subscribe to newsletters etc. When you register with us we will collect and store basic information including:
- Name, first and last
- Email address
- Postal address (on occasion)
- Demographic information (on occasion)
- Other relevant information
What we do with the information we collect:
- Internal record keeping
- Fulfilling your order(s)
- Contacting you in case of a query with your order
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find useful to your wellness using the email address which you provided.
- From time to time, we use your contact information to contact you via email or postal for market research and to let you know about relevant new products/services.
Your contact data is stored in a number of ways:
- On our secure website system when you place an order
- In our customer records at our offices
- In our email system
We work with the following organisations to provide our services to you and they hold data about our clients in order to provide those services. They have all confirmed that they comply with the requirements of GDPR:
- Apple Computer
- Light Blue Software
- Pixieset Media
- Paypal Europe
In order to fulfill any orders you place via our website, we collect information such as:
- products or services bought
- contact information
- postal address.
This information is stored on our secure website system, and in our customer record files in a secure cabinet at the Collier Consulting NW Ltd head office.
We do not hold debit/credit card details for online purchases and during the ordering process this information is passed directly to our payment partners. They in turn are subject to assessment to ensure compliance to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We do not receive or hold information with regard to debit/credit cards and the information is passed using their own methods of encryption to ensure and maintain a secure environment.
When you visit our site we may send a small file to your computer (this is a “cookie”) so that we can recognise your computer which also enables us to recognise you and better serve you. You can disable your “cookies” in your browser. We may also partner with third party ad network(s) to either:
display advertising on our products and service or to manage our advertising on other websites.
Ownership of your data:
You are in complete control of your data and how we store and/or use it.
If you do not wish to have this information used for the purposes of providing you better service, you may opt-out at anytime by unsubscribing to our newsletter(s).
Your personal information will never be sold, traded, or rented to any other organisation.
If you do not complete your email address, you will not be permitted to view the materials or information at anytime.
You are free to remove yourself from our mailing list by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you need to reach us regarding anything listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Modifications to our Privacy Notice:
Should you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org